The practice is located in a beautiful, full of character grade 2 listed building in the centre of Brigg, a small town near Scunthorpe. Surrounded by attractive countryside, the town has a colourful history of markets and fairs dating back to the 13th century. The pedestrianised town centre has speciality and boutique shops, and a number of pubs and restaurants. There is a leisure centre offering a range of gym equipment, group classes, squash courts, and a swimming pool.
The premises was first opened as a dental practice in 1925 by Mr Clark and was taken over in 1929 by Mr Arthur John Jackson. His son Robert Jackson joined the practice in 1960 and in 1990 Mr Brian Smith became his expenses sharing partner. Mrs Odukoya took over the practice in October 2005 and refurbished it making a six surgery practice.
The M180 runs into the area, giving direct access to the national motorway network. It is an easy drive to North Lincolnshire from Doncaster, (30 minutes), Hull (30 minutes). Lincoln (40 minutes), Nottingham (1 hour), York (1 hour), and Sheffield (45 minutes). Scunthorpe is approximately 15 minutes away and is the largest steel processing town and the third largest town in Lincolnshire. Scunthorpe has a train station in the centre and also a bus station which operates a number of bus routes in and around the town. It has a newly built leisure centre, the Pods, which is close to the town centre. North Lincolnshire museum, Scunthorpe, often holds exhibitions, activities for all the family and craft classes. There is a cinema in Scunthorpe town centre as well as a number of restaurants and take aways to suit all tastes. There are numerous bars and a shopping centre. Outside of the town centre there are other complexes with well known retailers and a number of supermarket chains.